© 2008-2022 1804WebSolutions, Inc.
GET YOUR OWN APP
WHO CAN USE AN APP
OR THIS VERY APP SERVICE?
- Businesses: A business can have About, Services, Contact, Testimonials, News, Videos, Social Media Channels, all inside the business app.
- Influencers: An influencer can list Recommendations, Sponsors, News, Contact, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and more, all inside the app.
- Hosts: A personality/company can display Live TV, Live Radio, YouTube, Podcast, Facebook, Instagram, News, Contact, and more, all inside the app.
- Starters: Someone starting out, can choose to display news from other sources, link to an online store, links to earn affiliate commissions, and more, all inside the app.
HOW YOUR APP
CAN INCREASE YOUR INCOME?
- Services: A business can showcase/list services they provide. Prospects can contact you directly from you app with the touch of a button.
- AdSense: Monetize your app with AdMob by displaying Google Ads. All AdSense publishers can get access to AdMob to earn in their own apps.
- Affiliate: Add products links from Amazon, eBay to earn commissions. You can join several affiliate networks and their products in your app.
- Sponsors: List logos and contact info of businesses that advertise with you. This can be additional exposure for your sponsors.
CAN YOU ADD INSIDE YOUR APP?
- News: Articles from different online news sources can be published inside your app automatically, without you having to make any updates. You can also publish your own news on your own blog that will be published inside the app, automatically too.
- Podcasts: Audios from online various online sources or your own.
- Live TV: This has to be your own TV stream to be approved by Apple app store.
- Live Radio: Your own radio stream channel or other radio stations.
- Videos: Music and News Videos from YouTube and other sources.
EASY ACCESS TO
SOCIAL POSTS IN YOUR APP?
- Facebook posts will show directly inside your app; users can exit app directly to Facebook to provide comments, etc.
- Instagram posts will show directly inside your app; users can exit app directly to Instagram to provide comments, etc.
- YouTube posts will show directly inside your app; users can exit app directly to YouTube to provide comments, etc.
- YouTube Live will stream directly inside the app; users can see your live without leaving your app. Your previous YouTube lives will be archived inside your app.